Waterpoint Marina: ...a marina with Personality! First Class Marina located on Lake Conroe, a beautiful lake located one hour north of Houston and only 20 minutes north of The Woodlands. This is a huge lake spanning 26 miles long and 6 miles wide with 157 miles of shoreline! Waterpoint offers deep water floating and fixed slips to accommodate vessels up to 100’ in length. Each dock has a private gated entrance and is protected with security cameras. All slip residents have 24-7 access to our “Member’s Club House”, complete with showers, TV / Lounging room, and internet service, all at no additional costs. Next door to the marina are numerous waterfront restaurants with indoor and outdoor patio dining, shopping, spa facilities, CVS, Starbucks and Marble Slab. Come enjoy !! You’ll never want to go home.
View Slip Map
Slip Rental Prices:
Starting at $189 a month.
Live-A-Boards Welcome! Best Views On The Lake!
Slip Rental Services:
• Deep water slips available
• Full time MECHANIC on duty. Slip residents receive priority service
• We offer long term rentals and short term rentals – most residents keep their vessel at the marina year round. We boat 12 months per year here at the lake - it's beautiful !
• Marina store “A Shore Thing” offers Tommy Bahama and Panama Jack clothing, swim wear, glasses, shoes and more! Slip Residents receive a 20% discount on all store merchandise.
• We recently added 50 more new slips ranging in size from 27' to 100' - NO BOAT TO BIG !!
• New state-of-the-art breakwater recently installed for a "calm" marina – it’s Awesome!
• Sanitary Pump-Out available to all Slip Residents
• Private Member’s Club with 7/24 access to elegant restrooms w/ showers; a kitchen and a TV lounging room. The Member's Club also offers a business center w/ computers and internet access.
• Golf Cart valet services available upon request
• Air Conditioned restrooms
If you are looking for a Marina with personality, you just found it !
Your boat will be safe at our dock.
Plan Your Next Great Lake Adventure
current weather on the lake: