Waterpoint Marina: ...a marina with Personality! First Class Marina located on Lake Conroe, a beautiful lake located one hour north of Houston and only 20 minutes north of The Woodlands. This is a huge lake spanning 26 miles long and 6 miles wide with 157 miles of shoreline! Waterpoint offers deep water floating and fixed slips to accommodate vessels up to 100’ in length. Each dock has a private gated entrance and is protected with security cameras. All slip residents have 24-7 access to our “Member’s Club House”, complete with showers, TV / Lounging room, and internet service, all at no additional costs. Next door to the marina are numerous waterfront restaurants with indoor and outdoor patio dining, shopping, spas & health facilities, CVS, Starbucks and Marble Slab. Come enjoy !! You’ll never want to go home.
View Slip Map
Slip Rental Prices:
Starting at $189 a month.
Live-A-Boards Welcome! Best Views On The Lake!
Slip Rental Services:
• Deep water slips available
• Full time MECHANIC on duty. Slip residents receive priority service
• We offer long term rentals and short term rentals – most residents keep their vessel at the marina year round. We boat 12 months per year here at the lake - it's beautiful !
• Marina store “A Shore Thing” offers Tommy Bahama and Panama Jack clothing, swim wear, glasses, shoes and more! Slip Residents receive a 20% discount on all store merchandise.
• We recently added 50 more new slips ranging in size from 27' to 100' - NO BOAT TO BIG !!
• New state-of-the-art breakwater recently installed for a "calm" marina – it’s Awesome!
• Sanitary Pump-Out available to all Slip Residents
• Private Member’s Club with 7/24 access to elegant restrooms w/ showers; a kitchen and a TV lounging room. The Member's Club also offers a business center w/ computers and internet access.
• Golf Cart valet services available upon request
• Air Conditioned restrooms
If you are looking for a Marina with personality, you just found it !
Your boat will be safe at our dock.
Plan Your Next Great Lake Adventure
current weather on the lake: